Thursday 2 July 2015

Astartes of Charity: 100 painters, 100 Space Marines, for cancer research

I'm delighted to be a part of a spontaneous group of 100 or so painters on facebook who are going to do what the blog entry title says. I've got randomly assigned a standard marine with standard equipment, so I'm trying to do the best I can by using interesting components and as good a paintjob as I can manage. 

The camera is HARSH! I am much happier seeing the miniature a couple of feet away on the table surface! It looks great there!




I also tried some freehand on the shoulder, and scope lenses. The eye lenses are frustrating me though. 

2 comments:

The Responsible One said...

Nice to see another charity project - I've been helping today with the Salamanders charity army.

You can get raffle tickets for that here: https://www.justgiving.com/WAAC-40K-Salamanders

Montyhaul said...

Awesome Work! A wonderful way to support a worthy cause!