Sunday 25 January 2015

Converted and painted mantic and reaper skeletons and zombies


I quickly painted up plenty of the low-level undead I had floating around my reaper box, and bits box. Like the zombies, I'm trying to get a bank of commonly fought, low level enemies. Sure, painting a great big demon is fun, but I've never even played in a game that got high enough level to need the miniature.

The undead are stationed at Disneyland

Zombie magic user and zombie dance troupe

Spell slinger with skellingtons

Bits: CSM nurgle banner, mantic elves


A lot of the skeletons are just mantic elves with head swaps for small skulls.



Flame is a fiddly bit from the end of a chainsword.


The grass tufts are by army painter.



Trying to vary the reaper bones duplicated with hot water and paint jobs.





Quick and dirty paintjobs for a slow and dirty monsters. It was kind of fun, but I might make them less sloppy at some point. But probably not soon.

No comments: